Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wasatch Contemporary Dance Company!


I am so happy to be blogging about this.  

As in, any opportunity I can have to shout out about the arts I come running.  

Wasatch Contemporary Dance Company is a dance company based out of Utah Valley.

They started about two years ago, and the company is just loaded with talent.

Most of the girls on the company I know....so I have talented friends.  

The company is trying to raise money for their next concert and so that they can keep giving professional dance opportunities to college dance grads like me-self.  

They need all the support they can get SO......

1) Watch this Video.  It's only 5 minutes YO.

2) Go to this site and donate what you can to their cause.  Every dollar counts!

yay. yay. yay. 




No comments:

Post a Comment