Monday, April 2, 2012

You had me at your proper use of you're...




Skirt: Thrifted (GAP), Blouse: Bags that Fit Boutique, Shirt: J.Crew, Belt: Target, Hat: Target. Watch: Gifted, Purse: China Pearl Market

I am by no means a grammar wizard, but for some reason I get really turned on when a guy uses correct grammar.

Especially in texting.  

Please don't text me and say, "How RUQT? ;)"

That makes me think your reading level doesn't extend past 5th grade yearbook signing.  

HAGS!!!!!  
(Please tell me you wrote that in your yearbooks as well.)

Please text me, "How are you?"  

That's the kind of grammar I could have children with.

P.S.  I'm a different computer right now that doesn't have the HTML code for my giveaway generator.  So, I will post the Downeast winner later tonight!  LOVES!


1 comment:

  1. Oo! I will be checking every hour, on the hour. haha! jk. :)

    and I so agree!

    ReplyDelete