Thursday, May 10, 2012

Get back on the horse






laurabphoto.blogspot.com

ENTIRE OUTFIT:  J.Crew......I'm so ashamed.....you think I could mix brands a little bit.

I have had my fair share of relationships--particularly this past year.

I'll spare you all the count of how many I have had in the past 12 months.

I just ended another one.

What was different about this one, was that I left it completely not understanding why it was ending 

Everything seemed so perfect and I was really seeing it as a long term "thing."

Alas, that's why dating sucks.

It truly is a miracle when it works out.....could it be that two people could actually be equally in love with each other enough to tie the knot?

I tell you....love it a bloody miracle. 

It's time to get back on the horse.....I'll miss him, though.


4 comments:

  1. Ed says: "What about the horse named John?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 99% of all your relationships will fail. That is what always put me in my place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so cute! Love the pattern mixing, it is just perfect :)
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on, you are the cutest thing ever you will find someone just perfectly right for you.
    Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete