Monday, August 6, 2012

Jenner. The Bourne Legacy.













 Blouse: Anthropologie, Skirt: Anthropologie, Belt: J.Crew, Shoes: Steve Madden,  Purse: Marshalls, Necklace: J.Crew

This was the day that I saw the man who I am going to have my children with.

and no, it's not the boy in the last picture. 

People.  I saw Jeremy Renner.

I went to the Bourne Legacy premiere and I saw him.

I saw Jenner.  My Jenner Bear.

I just hope he received my air kiss and heard me say that I wanted to have his children, because ever since I saw him in Ghost Protocol, I knew was a special kind of man.  Because not many people will put on a metal suit and jump into a blind abyss of twirly-ness.  Even if it is just for a movie.

Did you follow all that?

And plus, I even did my hair for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment