Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Arachnophobia. Yikes.


More Dance pics!  Woot Woot.

This is more of a post dance pic.  So you see that spider web on my face?  Now, take that a step further and imagine this really tight shiny unitard hood thinger that made me look like a "thing" rather than a spider, but was really meant for me to look like a spider.  

That's what high school dance team does to you.  They make you do weird crud.  The year before, we were lions being hunted by she-mans.  But heck, we one first at state.  You gotta do what you gotta do.

These are my sisters who came to support their own wacko sister.  Love them.  

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha I forgot about that dance.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahahahahahha!!! "halloween's over! clap clap, clap clap clap". cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT! Were you on a drill team?! WHICH ONE?!

    ReplyDelete