Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Racoon eyes.




Oh Dad, you Fashionisto

ME-- White blouse: J.Crew, Navy Blouse: Anthro, Skirt: J.Crew, Shoes: Kohls, Purse: Coach BUT from China. . . . . so most likely FAKE.  MOM-- Dress: Charming Charlies, Jacket: Thrifted, Shoes: Gap, Purse: DSW.  Aint she a beaut?

My blogging has been non-existent, and for that I'm sorry.

I'm just like, really stressed about life and blogging is kinda the last thing on my mind.  

I've been trying to find a freaking job.  

Jobs are hard to come by, and right now, I'm trying to find one in New York.

If you know a guy, who knows a guy?  Let me know.

But seriously.  I'll take anything. . . Sorta.

So today was an awkward day for me at work.

I wash my face at night, but sometimes I don't get all the mascara off.  

As a result, I wake up sometimes with some mascara underneath my eyes.

Well, I didn't look in the mirror this morning.  Ya I do that.

When I got to work, I was having a conversation with my boss.  

Afterwards, I went to the bathroom.  It looked like I had been punched in the face by a dog.

There was black makeup all the way down to my cheekbones.

What the what?  

Should I start looking in the mirror in the morning?

I say yay.

Oh man I'm tired . . . 

and ya . . . seriously if you know a guy in NYC who is hiring.  Help a sister out.  

4 comments:

  1. Meg-what happened to your awesome Bridal job at J Cew? That was my dream come true...and I didn't even have it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Man, I hate that people don't say anything about it though. I feel like there should be a social obligation to tell people when there is something wrong with them like that.

    Xoxo

    http://projectadoration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lime skirt is too stinking cute! I wish I could help you out on the job hunt (I know a thing or two about being unemployed)...wishing you good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog and I absolutely loved it within the first two posts. I'm so excited to read the rest or try to anyway. Lol you're hilarious... :)

    ReplyDelete