Thursday, July 26, 2012

Upstate New York is kinda Dope...




Aren't you guys just so sick of seeing not fashion photos that are instagrammed?

Ya me too.  There will be less of that soon.  I proms.

Aside from the pyramid truck anti-mormonos, upstate New York kinda rocked.

I even saw some amish people.  

This land really was made for you and me. Wink.

We got to go to Niagara Falls and get wet, wet, wet.  All I cared about was my chance to read about the woman who went down the falls in a barrel for fame and fortune, because that 's all I remember about my trip to Niagara when I was six.  

I must have found it so distinctly fascinating that a woman could fit inside a barrel down a mountainous waterfall, because at that point all I knew is that the cat, Sassy in "Homeward Bound" barely made it out alive down her waterfall experience.

Shadow, Chance AND I! were very scared for her.

The last picture is in the what us Mormons call the Sacred Grove.  This is the place where we KNOW that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith to restore his church on the earth.

Wanna know more about that? 
Go to mormon.org




7 comments:

  1. did you get to see the hill cumorah pageant while you were there????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of going to NY! and I would love to see the sacred grove!

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg i was up in NY just a week ago! we went to all the same places! had a great trip, hope you did too! :)
    sapphire-siree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Homeward Bound reference! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upstate New York was my mission! Oh how I love that place :) Glad you got to see the sights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blog! We should be friends, because my name's Meg, too! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! I want to go to Niagra Falls so bad! :)

    I'm starting a new link party on my blog that is exclusively for traveling and experiencing different places. If you could hop on over and link this post or any other 'traveling' post, I would be so grateful! Thanks so much!

    http://www.letbirdzfly.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-places-youll-go-travel-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete