Thursday, January 19, 2012

Photo shoot with Landon Drean Photography!









Turtleneck: LOFT, Jacket: Gift from Momma, Skirt: Four and Twenty Sailors Boutique, Tights: Gap, Shoes: F21, Purse: Chinese Flea Market, Jewelry: LOFT, Chicos, Target, J.Crew

I'm so excited to share with you today a dear friend of mine.

Landon Drean is an amazingly talented photographer who asked me to do a little photo shoot for his editorial class.

The project was all about the juxtaposition of shazam glam fashion and school life. 

I don't know if I achieved that myself, but I think he made the pictures look FABULOUS!!!

Seriously though, it was such a pleasure to work with him.  He has lots of experience and definitely knows what he's doing with that lens of his.  WINK.

Go visit Landon's blog HERE to see all of his beautiful pho-tos.

AND

LIKE Landon on Facebook HERE


7 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS, I feel like I write that every time but wow, you are so stunning! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin is absolutely gorgeous! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are fabulous! That coat is amazing!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love that skirt and with that floral jacket...perfection!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pictures ..
    your make up is flawless
    i love it!



    By the way love re you familiar
    with SOPA & PIPA?
    It will affect us bloggers =( If
    you want to read more about it
    Click Here
    Take Action NOW ♥

    xoxo
    Melina ♥

    ReplyDelete