Friday, June 15, 2012

My Dad is like, really great....




This last picture is the CONSUMMATE picture of my dad.

On a Sunday afternoon after dinner you will ALWAYS find him here takin a nap. . . even if the grandkids are kicking and screaming everywhere.

I have such a great Daddy.  He is one of my biggest fans and always will be I think.

He has such a gentle and giving heart, and wants the absolute best for his family.

There is no other dad in the world that is funnier, wittier, frugal"er" (wink), handsomer, hard-working, or dedicated as he is.

I wouldn't want to have any other daddy.

Love you lots on this special weekend Fa-Ja!

1 comment:

  1. awww, this is absolutely the sweetest father's day post. he reminds me very much of my own father. I see where you get your good looks. ;D

    xoxox,
    Ruvic
    http://ruvicbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete