Image taken from Piperlime.com
Fall. I hate the cold, but I love the clothes. Such a freaking predicament. So ya. I've been dreading it to get cold, but at the same time I'm like, "uhh can it be cold soon so I can start layering my clothes, drink cocoa and wear hilariously attractive boots?"
Don't these fall fashion trends look Gawgeous? I picked them out myself. JK I found this lovely compilation on piperlime.com BUT I agreed with every part of it so that makes it law right? Thanks for amusing me. So, Im partial to the hiker booties this year. Pair em with the fur vest, femmy fem jewelry, and red lips--you'll be turning HEADS. Perfect combo of edginess and girly I think.
Here are some things I have been EYEING with the fall fashion trends (click on it and it will take you right to the site with the lovely item I've chosen) --empty your piggy banks and get your closets ready!
1. Pendant- how rad is this pendant?
2. Midi Skirt and Dresses- who said pink isn't a fall color....they are LYING.
3. Chunky Heeled Boots- Have I had my eyes on these forever? Nooooo. Fine ya.
4. 70's Platforms- So tall but "so hot right now"- anyone seen Zoolander? NO? awkward...
6. Bellbottoms- Still trying to believe that these are "back" after the whole skinny jeans movement.
7. Spicy tones- J.crew....my first love.
8. Hiker booties- granola went sexy people!
9. Tie neck blouse- honestly...I buy most of mine at thrift stores because old ladies donate theirs but this one works too.
10. fur vest- pair it with a hot belt and and jewelry and your ready for that one vacation you always wanted to take at the Swiss Alps. Or is that just my dream?
11. Ladylike Bags- Oh my...this bag is totally up my ally.
Have a good weekend sweeties and go shopping for me!!!!