Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth





Blouse: Anthropologie, Jacket: Wight House, Jeans: J.Crew, Heels: Elle via Kohls, Jewelry:  Belt turned bracelet from J.Crew and vintage bracelet.  

If I were to ask you, "If you could be anywhere except here right at this very moment, where would you be?"  what would you say?

Seriously though...what would you say?

I automatically think of Disneyland.

Yep.  I secretly dream of donning the seashells, red wig, and fins to become a princess myself whenever I'm there.  You got thinga-ma-bobs?  I have twenty.....

So, I'm leaving for the magical area today, and thoroughly plan on enjoying myself by stuffing my face with cotton candy, and a large turkey leg (good food combo right?) whilst yelling "CHEEEESEBALL" for the camera on Tower of Terror.  

Have fun here while I'm there lovlies!

Also,  enjoy General Conference this weekend!  Soak it all in mmmkay?

5 comments:

  1. Disneyland is the best! We have the annual passports so we can get our weekly fix!

    You are so cute! And your blog is adorable! I'm your newest follower :)

    Would love for you to stop by and say hi at my blog! Be sure to check out my super fun $25 gift card giveaway too!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I went to Disneyland on conference weekend, it ended up being gay day... Be careful what color you wear cause you can end up looking like you swing for a different team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Disneyland like crazy. i got engaged there even, happiest place on earth for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is smokin. I LOVE it. Also. I want to go to Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete