Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Boo Hoo....last one.


Well it's finally here, but I'm not sure if I have finally grasped it.

My last dance company concert at BYU.  Boo.

It's going to be a beautiful concert, and we have all been working so hard for it.

I've got the dance injuries and bruises all over the knees to prove so.

You should come if you live nearby.  Like, for reals though.

Also, sometimes I tell people that the girl in the picture is me.....But then I instantly feel bad for lying and say it's not me, but rather my beautifully gorgeous 6'1" friend Jessie--Who is gorgeous!



 

 

3 comments:

  1. aw gee! You're so sweet Meg dear. It's weird to think it's our last show!!! Sad!! See you at tech tonight love. MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good luck with the show! Came across your blog via CM...I'm definitely going to stay and look around for a while. Take care!
    -Kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete