Monday, March 12, 2012

My Answer for everything? I'm too tired.







 laurabphoto.blogspot.com

I'm a busy busy lad.

Honestly, my blog is at the bottom of the priority list these days.

I teach 16 year old hellians.  Bless them.

I dance til 10 every night.

I work.

I have homework.

Boys....well....ya.

Am I complaining?

In the pictures above, I look tired.  Like, real tired.

That's how I'm lookin all the days long right now guys.  

It is what it is.

But next time, I'll try not to wear a men's sweater that makes me look preggers.  




3 comments:

  1. you look great in those pictures...i dont know what you are talking about. i love your sweater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I tend toward pregger sweaters also... And dresses. Pretty much everything I wear could be a maternity outfit. Is that bad? Maybe it's wishful thinking...
    Anyway, I love the sweater :)
    ~Sarai
    the-puddle-jumpers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I allllwaaays wear men's sweaters....oops! I don't think you look tired at all b.t.w.!

    p.s. I am hosting a giveaway on my little blog! I would love for you to check it out!

    http://allkindsofcomplicated.blogspot.com/2012/03/livy-love-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete