Thursday, March 15, 2012

I don't like it when geese hiss at me...





Laurabphoto.blogspot.com

Blouse: from Taiwan, Jacket: J.Crew, Necklace: Borrowed from LauraB, Skirt: Four and Twenty Sailors Boutique (SLC), Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Watch: Christmas Gift

How's for wearing the same jacket two outfits posts in a row?

Whatevs.

Story Time.

Two weekends ago I was at a Dance Conference up at Weber State.  

As I was leaving the conference to go to my car, I was eating one of those ambrosial Cadbury Cream Eggs that has that soft delectable fondant in the middle that resembles the yolk of an egg.  So good.

When suddenly, 

I was ambushed by a flock of geese running at me, squawking at me, and doing what they do best--hissing at me.  

To be completely honest, the first thing I thought of was to place this situation with the background music of Richard Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries."

Not kidding guys.  There were ten geese running at me.  What else was I supposed to do?

Right.  I ran away and yelled, "Why the freak are you chasing me!  This is a chocolate egg, not real one you daft heads."

The only thing that one guy with the uni-brow did while walking past me was laugh.

Oh ya?  How bout I throw the egg at your face, and then we'll see who's laughing dude.  

Sorry that was rude.

Anyway....I ran.  They ran after me, still hissing.  

I hid behind my car.  They couldn't find me.  What a great car, right?

When the moment was right I jumped out, screamed so I would scare the crud out of them, and then scared myself by frantically opening my car door and shutting it as fast as humanly possible.  

Never a dull moment. 





8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Hahahahha! Hilarious. You have such great stories. :) LOVE that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there the day you bought that skirt, you little shopper you! BTW--You're gorgeous, but you look a little tired. Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. only you would have geese chasing you. i love it. (but geese are totally scary) love the skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness so horrible and hilarious! Love the outfit!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    P.S. I love those Cadbury eggs too! I didn't think anyone else did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geese are CRAZY - I was never a kid that liked going to ponds to feed the ducks/geese. They're evil. That's a pretty awesome story though, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I had to laugh, a much needed one. I hope you don't mind. It's always nice to read up on your blog and get my smile back on. anyway, got your blog button and place it on my blog I hope I did it right, kinda slow when it comes to things like this.

      xoxox,
      Ruvic
      http://ruvicbe.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  7. WAGNER?! I LOVE YOU! that's my roomie. background music puts so much more emotion into the scene~ love, mariah

    ReplyDelete