Monday, October 3, 2011

That's Mentholatum NOT Marijuana...Sir.







Laurabphoto.blogspot.com

Blouse: Dillards, Jeans: J.Crew, Shoes: J.Crew, Jewelry: Vintage via Decades

First things first.

Why didn't ANYONE tell me how to freaking spell in my last post?

and I quote:  "I dream of dawning the sea shells...." 

Hmmm...ya I'm pretty sure it's donning.


Wowsers.

I go to college.

Alright thats out of the way.

Disneyland Ra-hocked.

We may or may not have slept in a church parking lot.  On the dirty asphalt.  In sleeping bags. To save money.  THEN, at 7 am the next day we woke up to a policeman staring at us and then asking us to grab our ID's to do background checks on us.  Kinda a scary moment for me...not gonna lie.  

Every night, I wear vaseline on my lips called mentholatum.  Funny officer man said, "How much weed you got in that thing?"

uhhhhh....

Weed?  What? Where?

"In that green bottle..."

Oh that's mentholatum sir.

"What is that medicinal marijuana or something?"

hahahahahaha

He let us go with a puzzling look on his face after we told him we just drove down to go to Disneyland.  and then we went back to bed for 2 hours.

So fun.  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete