Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I like the Mall




Oh my.  Do I stand like a dancer?  

Blouse: J.Crew, Sweater: Madewell, Fur Jacket: H&M, Jeans: Banana Republic, Socks: J.Crew, Boots: China, Jewelry: Cherry Lane Boutique and vintage.  


I'm baaaaaaaaaack!  Can I just say I am meant to live on the east coast?  Loved every freaking minute of it.  I spent a lot of time at the mall in DC....but this mall is like-- radder.  I miss it already though ....especially Georgetown.  I concur with my friend Paige.  I want to live above the J.Crew in Georgetown too.  

Also,

I got a great reward from my fellow Blogger Sherri over at sherriamour.blogspot.com
Thanks so much Sherri...'preciate' it.!


The Rules Are As Follows...
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
- Write 7 random facts about yourself. 
- Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers. 

Random facts about the "megster" (wait. Did I just call myself that?)
- I sleep with a bear (ya I just admitted that).  Does it make it better that its a POLAR bear?
- I could be considered a freak considering I HAD eight wisdom teeth taken out of my tiny mouth.  I swear I'm normal!
- I'm currently on a clothes spending FAST until December 16th....wish me luck.  
- I am intrigued by subway systems.  I feel cool when I use them.  Have you seen how fast they go?
-  I would rather eat easy mac more than any other food.  I know.....
- I feel like "bump its" are vastly overrated.  
- One time when I was 8, I met President Monson as I was eating a bagel at my great grandpas funeral.  He asked if he could have some.  I said no.  So sassy of me.  


So pretty much you know me on a really deep level now.





5 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for including me, love! You are great! But, I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do? Just answer the 7 questions and link it back to you? I can do that!

    Btw, today I wore my fur vest too! Love it!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road
    Enter to win my $25 LOFT gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright. I JUST stumbled upon your blog via Abbey's blog.

    I'm amazed. I loveeee your style. You are so beautiful,and you just have awesome clothes. The photography is amazing.
    How is it that you don't have thousands of followers?!

    This blog has such great potential! I'm so proud to call myself one of the first followers! You will be huge in the blogging world,I'm placing my bets!

    So glad I found your page.

    xo
    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 wisdom teeth?!?! That is crazy!

    And I cried when I saw that your boots were from China. I love them in all their awesome laceness!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute and funny! Glad to get to know you a little better! Good luck on your spending fast! That's a great idea...you sure need will power for that one!

    xo sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love that President Monson asked for some of your bagel and that you told him no! I laughed out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete