Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Toolshed Tuesday--Heartbreak Hotel.







laurabphoto.blogspot.com

Dress: Vintage, Cardigan: Nordstrom, Belt: J.Crew, Shoes: Dillards, Necklace: Target


I've had my fair share of heartbreak.

But it sucks even more when you don't understand why your heart even got broken.

Has that ever happened to you?  Things are just peachy perfect and then WHAM!

Surprise!

You just got yourself served a nice hot cup of breakup served with a sizzling side of heartbreak.

I didn't order that.


This post doesn't really have any correlation with Toolshed Tuesday, but has been on my mind the last couple of days...

5 comments:

  1. Ahh. Such beautiful photo's,anddd a beautiful girl!

    I'm sorry about whatever's goin on ): Hope it all works out. hugs.

    xo
    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful. I'm sorry for everything that's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well.. at least you look hot while pushing through it.
    congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oop! and p.s. way cute blog. i'm totally in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your heartbreak. Don't worry girl...you deserve the best! Love your dress by the way. Great find!

    xo sherri

    ReplyDelete