Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Toolshed Tuesday....Muscles












laurabphoto.blogspot.com

Plaid Shirt: Stolen from Papa's closet, Jacket: J.Crew, Riding pants: J.Crew, Crochet boots: China

Disclaimer:  Sorry for the bounteous amount of pictures.  I just wanted to showcase Lauras talent ya know? 

Today's Toolshed Tuesday post comes from my friend.  Overheard at the Gym (what is it with gyms?)

Huge Boy talking to another Huge Boy whilst checking himself out flexing in one of the MANY mirrors at the Gym.

"Dude...I just wanna be able to fit in my car ya know?"

Oh geez.  

I wanna be friends with that guy.

But only because I like big cars.

If you have a funny toolshed story that you would like to have featured on here.  Email me!  You'll find my contact info in the Contact me tab up top.

Also,  Today is the last day to enter my two giveaways!!!!

Have a fab day.  



5 comments:

  1. GASP!!! YOUR BOOTSS!!!!!!!!! I am in love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If those boots go missing it's cause I stalked you, found out where you live and stole them for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LACE BOOTS!? Oh my word. So jealous. So. Jealous. Do they sell those in America?? And thank you for your sweet comment on my post!:) P.S. You're stunning.
    -Tamela
    A College Life for Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete