Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh my Crud...that was Rad day




This is Garrett, a boy in my ward who was walking by.  So great.  

Hair: product of my Utah heritage and...it was dirty. (yay)  Cardigan: J.Crew, Jumper: Forever 21, Belt: Target, Necklace: Anthropologie, Shoes: China

If you had to choose, would you live on the beach or in the mountains?  We've all gotten that question before right?  It's like those are your only two options.  No you cannot live in a hot air balloon.... I wanted that one time.  

I went on a date to the Uintah mountains one time and it was rad.  

We went fishing.

He had a scruffy beard (hottttt).

 He had a hatchet latched to his pants so he could axe down some trees to make a fire (hottttter).  hahaha....I picked up red pine.  Ya I learned that at the Girls Camp.  

He laughed at my jokes (hotttttest).  

After fishing, we made ourselves some good ole' tin foil dinners.  

Bring on the onions baby...I don't even care about the potential bad breath.  

It was a good time for all, including the local raccoon chilling in the tree above us.  Seriously.  Whilst watching the burning flame and singing camp songs (k just kidding we didn't do that....but I may or may not have shown him that I know the dance to Hannah Montana's Hoedown Throwdown.)  I couldn't help but think, Man this is how it is supposed to BE!

Man with fire and fire with man. 

More boys should take their woman to the forest....I mean, it is where the prince found his Snow White.                                     

3 comments:

  1. What a magical date. I am insanely attracted to the scruff! I hope he loved your rendition of the Hoe Down Throw Down. That would make him ten times more rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) also i love you. haha. these jumpers were Everywhere in Paris this summer--I even thought of you when I was shopping over there. keep us updated on this guy (glad your girl's camp knowledge helped you out!). have an awesome weekend.

    ps. i think Garrett served in paris with me in 09. yeay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish more girls showed interest in the forest/mountains.

    ReplyDelete