Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's a chiffarobe?

It's date and mate time!  Now go to your chiffarobe!

What if you are going out to dinner?  If he takes you to Subway....honey, you shouldn't have answered the dang door.  (I had a boy take me to Subway one time....not good.)

I'm strangely into wearing mens clothes right now--the plaid shirt was my Dad's in the 90's.  This look would be good if you are hitting up a less formal dining place such as Cafe Rio or Zupas.  Are those outside of Utah?
Shirt: Dad's From 90's, Jacket: J.Crew, Riding Pants: J.Crew, Boots: China


This look would be for a nicer dining place.  Macaroni Grill?  Ahhh...I'm salivating.  
Turtleneck and Jeans: Banana Republic, Sweater: J.Crew, Scarf: Egypt, Boots: BCBG via Nordstrom

Next Date:
What if you go to a concert?


Obviously you wouldn't sit like this at a concert, but I think the get up is nice enough for the symphony.
Blouse: J.Crew, Skirt: Anthropologie, Shoes: Vera Wang via Kohls


He got tickets to Justin Bieber?  (haha jk)  This is what you should wear.  It's still edgy but making a statement. 
Poncho: Anthropologie, Cords: Thrifted, Shoes: Nordstrom, Scarf: H&M

Next Date:

Bowling!  Haha...hey now, I had a friend meet her one true love on a blind date bowling.  Give the pins a chance!

This outfit would be perfect because it's still stylin' but you can easily move your arms to roll that ball.
Blouse: J.Crew, Sweater: Madewell, Jacket: H&M, Jeans: Banana Republic, Socks: J.Crew, Boots: China

Last Date:  Picnic with a game of Frisbee after.  I actually wore this outfit for this described date. NBD.
It was great because I had this light jacket on, and I took it off when we played frisbee.  Obviously, this is more a warm weathered outfit for all you people outside of freezing Utah.  
Blouse, Shirt, Jacket: J.Crew, Pants: Banana Republic, Shoes: Kohls

Thanks for reading and come see me at mysideispinker.blogspot.com or go to my photographers blog at laurabphoto.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment